Sage 1.4.5 has been released. This release provides Firefox 3.6 compatibility as well as security improvements.
Archive for the ‘Releases’ Category
Sage 1.4.4 has been released. This is a maintenance release to address a security issue.
There will be a Firefox 3.6 compatibility release following shortly.
Sage 1.4.3 has been released. This is a maintenance release to provide Firefox 3.5 compatibility.
Sage 1.4.2 has been released. This is a maintenance release to address a problem with enclosure downloads.
Sage 1.4.1 has been released. This is a maintenance release to address a couple of regressions in 1.4 and improve migration from 1.3.x.
Sage 1.4 has been released. Firefox 3 compatibility is here, along with big improvements in feed rendering and a load of bug fixes.
New in Sage 1.4:
- Firefox 3 compatibility (you’ll need to upgrade to Firefox 3 in order to use Sage 1.4)
- Revamped feed rendering system, with authors, enclosures, and vastly improved multi-tab reading
- Content handler to provide feed previewing in Sage
- Several security improvements
We’ve addressed the following bugs with this release:
- Sage is incompatible with Firefox 3
- universal feed rendering
- root feed folder reset
- XML Parser Error with normal Bookmarks
- handle “feed:” protocol
- “Sage – ” is prepended to feed title, making it hard to read as tab title
- shortcut to open sage on macintosh is a letter, not a shortcut
- Feeds load in wrong tab
- Whitespace bookmark folder name causes folder listing to fail
- do not override sage.folder_id at first startup if existent
- Faviconize Sage
- cross site scripting vulnerability
- workflow results in new folder going to Firefox list not Sage list
- Firefox’s “Reload current page” and Sage’s “feed in content area”
- Bookmarks Synchronizer doesn’t play well with Sage
- keyboard shortcut conflict
- more rss tags support (enclosures)
Sage 1.3.10 has been released. This is a maintenance release to address a security issue.
Sage 1.3.9 has been released. This maintenance release provides two security enhancements and several other fixes.
- Alt+S is overriden by the History shortcut of Firefox 2.0
- Clicking on feed populates current window -and- a new browser window
- html sanitizer doesn’t properly handle tags with multiple opening brackets
- atom:link elements in RSS feeds misinterpreted as feed.link
Sage 1.3.8 has been released. This maintenance release addresses two regressions introduced in Sage 1.3.7. Sidebar layout preferences are now persisted properly and a content sanitization bug involving param tags has been fixed.
Sage 1.3.7 has been released. This maintenance release provides Firefox 2 compatibility and a security fix.