Sage 1.3.3 has been released. This is a maintenance release that fixes a regression in the date parsing logic.
Archive for May, 2005
Sage 1.3.2 has been released. This is a maintenance release that includes six new locales and a handful of bug fixes that we felt shouldn’t wait until our 1.4 release. Changes are detailed below.
- repair es-AR locale
- stop whitespace normalization in feed parser
- keep Live Bookmarks from being skipped by update checker
- use better feed signature algorithm for update checker
- fix crash on blank space click
- use TreeBoxObject API changes
- support for pubDates with two digit year
- add bookmark datasource flushing
- add six new locales: el-GR, pl-PL, pt-BR, sl-SI, zh-CN, cs-CZ